This new edition of the best-selling The Early Childhood Educator for Certificate III aligns with CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, and covers all core units and a range of popular electives, including three new units. It provides a practical introduction to the responsibilities of a Certificate III-trained educator and links to the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard (NQS).
The resource has been fully updated in response to new releases of the training package and changes to industry regulations and practices.
- Fully updated content aligns to Release 4 of CHC30113
- Three new units covered
- Links to approved frameworks and the NQS throughout text
- Highly qualified and experienced author team
- Access to Connect digital resources for all customers
- Options for blended or completely online learning